A quick thank you to all who attended the 2nd London Fashion Bloggers meetup. I have attached the images in this gallery for you to have a quick view.
Huge Thank you to Danielle and the rest of the Bumpkin team for being such great hosts and providing us with delicious canapés,Leyla for being a great photographer and capturing all the best parts of the night and also Jeanography, Colin Leslie Eyewear and Gemlettuce for the amazing prizes they gave to our GoCollab winners. A special mention to Kukee for the little goodies they offered to all the guests.
With Travis Lee Street giving a great chat on how to monetize your Blog’s content most of us were buzzing with all that information for a few weeks after.You can have a link of the presentation and some more tips on his blog here.
I have started to organize my next meetup and would love to see all you guys from last time and new faces come to our next meetup on 22nd January. Please register on ldnbloggers.eventbrite.com if interested.
All Images: © & All Rights Reserved by Leyla Razavi
Dear Fellow Bloggers!
Christmas is officially here! Everything from the Radio to Tele to even Spotify has a Christmas songs playlist lined up for you!
Some of you came and joined me at The first London Fashion Bloggers Meetup earlier in the month.
We are catching up again, on 3rd December 2012, for a Christmas London Fashion Bloggers Meetup to wrap up the year in style.
Time: 6:30 pm
Venue: The Bumpkin, 209 Westbourne Park road London, W11 1 EA
Closest tube: Ladbroke Grove or Westbourne Park (District,Hammersmith,Circle line) Notting Hill Gate (District, Circle, Central lines)
One of the main task I am trying to achieve through this meet up is to create Collaboration with your fellow Bloggers in the form of Guest Blogging, which is a great way of sharing readers and working together.
6:30-7:00 Checking in And Getting comfortable with drinks
7:00- 8:00 Getting Comfortable with Drinks and Nibbles (Bumpkin has Sponsored some great Canapes!)
8:00-8:30 : “Monetize your Blog’s Content” by Travis Lee Street.
“Travis Lee Street is the Brand Director of fashion discovery startup Shop Of Me, Director of digital agency Applaud Social and founder of fashion/culture blog COMEINTOLAND. He recently was part of Decoded Fashion London and was asked to 10 Downing Street as a tech entrepreneur in the fashion space.
He has been speaking on SEO, social media, branding, and content creation for the past two years.”
8:30 – end of the Night: Networking and Creating Collaborations.
Image Source: http://www.bumpkin.co.uk/caption
ALSO, a HUGE THANK YOU to Photographer Leyla Razavi of http://www.leylarazavi.photoshelter.com for covering the event! If you are looking for a photographer, some of her work can be seen here.
Please leave a comment with your Name,Blog, Twitter handle at the end of this post so that I have a estimate of how many of you are joining us.The Bumpkin has space for quite a few of us, which is great and also there is a TV screen so hopefully I can get in some speakers now for a casual session!
As some of you came for the last meetup, here are their details:
People who are joining us on 3rd December are:
- Chloe Watts @chloedigital from http://www.chloedigital.com
- Adam Martin @adammmartin from http://www.excitablemob.tumblr.com
- Lenique Louis, Jewellery Designer from http://www.leniquelouis.com @leniquelouis23
- Chris Chasseud, @chrischass from chris-chass-eau-d.tumblr.com/
- Stephanie Takyi, @stef_scoop http://www.stefscoop.com
- Ilze Pauela, Designer and Fashion PR
- Tolu Olojo
- Taylar Powell
- Ella Martignetti
- Dovile Malachauskaite
- Heo Sohn
- Asaad, Digital Marketeer for http://www.blog.gift-library.com
- Pavlina, Freelance Web Designer
- Misae Richwoods, Brand Representative
- Minna Rossi, Photographer
- Hannah Roberts, Marketing Director at ZigZagZig
- Emily, Social Media and Content Consultant at Leapfrogg
- Jamie Peach
- Sophie Mawson
- We Like Shopping, Online Fashion Startup
- Raphael Roggendorf, Designer at http://www.raphaelroggendorf.com
- Yasmi, from PR agency at London Media Junkies
- Wish Want Wear
- Katerina Zherebtsova @KatiaCavallo from http://yummyolympic.wordpress.com
- Samantha Vandersteen @Samantha_Van84 http://theblondeandthewardrobe.wordpress.com
- Ania @MischiefOnHeels troublemakeronheels.blogspot.co.uk
- Andrea Tola @Andrea_ilaka http://www.attention-uk.com
- Lauren Lavene @LaurenLavene http://www.laurenlavene.onsugar.com
- Isabel Fernandez @IsabFer http://www.ladylond.com
- HJ Fantaskis, @HJFantaskis http://www.hjfantaskis.tumblr.com
- Michaela Deasy-Smith, Freelance Fashion Journalist @ChicFantastique chicfantastique.wordpress.com/about/
- Orlagh O’Reilly, @TheMiniPost http://www.theminipost.tumblr.com
- Claire Eluka, @premae_claire http://www.alifelessirritating.wordpress.com
- Dovile @DovileDiiFEM diaryofmodernsocialite.wordpress.com
- Minnie Seibt, @Minzknows http://www.minnieknows.blogspot.co.uk
- Sabrina Johnson, Details TBC
- Timea Talin, Jewellery Designer
- Peter Grillet , @MrGrillet
- Oonagh and Tracy, Luxury Lingerie @Iloveitsybitsy http://www.itsybitsyvintage.com
- Claire @thebuttononline http://www.thebuttononline.wordpress.com
- Rebecca, @SpeedyBecsRun http://www.thestyledynamo.com
- Amar, @SuaveLifestyles http://www.SuaveLifestyles.com
- Iria Corredoira, Street Style Photographer
- Susana , @susangcl www.susiinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/
- Notting Chic, WebZine promoting the Uber Cool places in Notting Hill
- Jai’me Jan, @jaimelondonboy http://www.boymeetsfashion.com
- Maria @MsDriftedSW http://www.missdriftedsnowwhite.com
- Letitiah Obiri, Freelance Journalist
- Anitha, http://www.fashionstyleology.com
- Rebecca Okell, Designer @Rebeccaokell http://www.rebeccaokell.co.uk
- Nicole Le Grange, Shoe Designer, @Loveartwearart http://www.loveartwearart.com
- Colin Ball, Eyewear Designer, http://www.colinleslieeyewear.co.uk
- Tina O, @Manestreambeaut http://www.manestreambeauty.com
- Netrobe.com @NETROBE http://www.netrobe.com
- Sheena, @shoes_na http://www.justcallmeshoena.blogspot.com
- Leo Martinez @lednano f4men.tumblr.com
- Laura Stefanescu
- Chloe Liu
- Alexxa B
- Debonita http://www.elegantlyfashionable.com
I have been so inspired by the http://www.heartifb.com ‘s article about organising a Local Blogger Meetup that I have decided to take the initiative!I have created a little event in Eventbrite.com to ask you all London Fashion Bloggers to save the date. All information is here:
Facebook page: London Fashion Bloggers
It is on the 5th November 2012, at 6:30 p.m. in Founders Arm Pub,Southbank (Near Tate Modern).
I am trying to get a few guest speakers (Nothing promised!) which should always be good..and have confirmations from a few brands and boutique who would love to come by and meet all fellow bloggers!
It is a great way to connect and build a community of London Bloggers, so if you like the idea of coming by for a drink to nod a little hello…please share/reblog this post an come by!!All Beauty/Lifestyle/fashion/Instgrammers are invited! More the merrier!
If you know of any brand who would like to join us, please share their contact on my email : firstname.lastname@example.org and I can send them a mail!Oh also, Carry a Card,a photo,a Post-it..anything to spread your blog’s name!
Thank You guys, I surely hope I see some of you!
PLEASE,Leave a Comment in case you are attending so that I can ensure each one of us has a cupcake or two